Expert, seamless, accredited and proven.
Choose Quadratek when quality matters in your IT projects and recruitment.
Quadratek is one of the UK’s leading providers of IT services and expertise.
Established in 1997 and based in Hampshire, UK, we offer a full and seamless service through our nine core competencies
- Systems and support
- Structured cabling
- Fibre optic cabling
- Data centres
- Hardware break fix
- Professional services
- Asset disposal
Our clients are many and varied. They include organisations across the UK, mainland Europe and beyond in sectors as diverse as
- Central and Local Government
There’s no such thing as a typical Quadratek project. Our work ranges from short-term engagements with existing infrastructures to complex solutions involving thousands of data points, hardware configuration and ongoing maintenance.
All our engineers are SC (Security Check) cleared and, where applicable, our installation engineers are CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme)/ECS (Electrotechnical Certification Scheme) cardholders.
What this means to you
When you choose Quadratek, you’ll enjoy the business and operational benefits only a single-source, full-service provider can offer, such as:
- Complete IT infrastructure service – from survey and design to project management and delivery, we do everything in-house at Quadratek. This is your assurance of industry best quality control
- Global coverage with a local feel – whether you need a small scale, single-site network or multi-site corporate IT rollouts, we’ll get to you wherever you are in the world, with no compromise to our high level of customer service
- Consistency, responsiveness and attention to detail – with these qualities, Quadratek has established a longstanding customer base built on repeat business and multi-year rolling contracts in the private and public sectors
- Project simplification – because we can supply all your IT networking and people needs, we’ll take the complexity out of your project, reduce lead times and minimise your costs
- Budgetary control – through our detailed task scoping, site surveys and consultation processes, you’ll benefit from comprehensive pricing, enabling you to budget for your project with accuracy and confidence
- Reduced risk – as your full-service provider, we’ll get the job done right first time. This minimises disruption to your day-to-day operations and business productivity