VOIP Telephony & Unified Communications
Hosted Cloud VOIP is Quadratek’s fully hosted and managed High Definition (HD) IP telephony service
Our HC VOIP service is run on BT’s highly resilient and secure next-generation network and provides the functionality of a high-end telephone system but with no physical on-site switch.
To connect to HC VOIP you simply require a reliable voice quality IP connection. We believe that call quality is paramount, which is the reason why we offer dedicated voice over Broadband and Ethernet circuits.
For those businesses with multiple sites, we provide Ethernet circuits to ensure maximum call quality securely linked by our Virtual Private Networks (VPNs). Importantly, HC VOIP call traffic bypasses the public internet entirely, ensuring absolute quality of service for your customers.
Who would benefit from HC VOIP
HC VOIP is suitable for businesses of any size with single or multiple sites. We can scale from the very small single office to multisite networks or indeed large corporate headquarters, providing seamless, reliable, predictable and hassle-free levels of communication functionality.
What are the inclusive features of HV.Select?
- Unlimited free on-net calls
- 5000 minutes of calls to UK 01/02/03 numbers and
UK mobile networks
- Advanced hunt groups
- Voice messaging with voicemail to email
- Unlimited levels of auto-attendant
- UC Business mobile application to include IM&P
- Go Integrator Lite
- Self Service Portal
- White-labelled billing, provisioning, maintenance for
- 24/7 network monitoring
- Service Assurance Portal
- End-to-end service
What are the enhanced features of HC VOIP?
- Latest Functionality – MeetMe Conferencing
- Flexible number portability – retain your office numbers
- Call Centre ACD
- Call recording with 6 months’ storage
- Full integration with CRM – Go Integrator DB
- In-depth call analytics
- The latest range of Yealink and Polycom handsets
What are the benefits of using Hosted Cloud VOIP?
- Secure – built-in business continuity and disaster recovery with call re-routing
- Reliable – guaranteed 99.9% uptime backed by our SLA
- Scalable – add and remove users as required
- Future-proofed with continual service enhancements
- No hardware – get complete PBX functionality without the hardware element
- Enhanced mobility through seamless remote operation
Quadratek Unified Communications
The Quadratek (Unified Communications) app allows integrated connectivity between fixed and mobile devices, so your customers can make and receive calls on both types of devices. For example, you can take a call on your desk phone and continue it as you leave the office on your mobile. Calls can be transferred seamlessly at the touch of a button. It is an all-in-one, highly configurable Unified Communication app available on desktop, mobile and tablet. It addresses the full range of the UC lifecycle from basic call control to soft phone to full UC. The UC app works across multiple networks as its network agnostic.
Providing you with a new way of working as you’ll be able to have the opportunity to free up your business time by removing the constraints of having to be in a physical location. You can now have a reliable unified communications solution to enable you to work away from your office desks via desktops, tablets, and smartphones. This multi device app is flexible to suit all types of mobile working and business requirements.
Video calling using the app is not device dependent, unlike FaceTime which only works from Apple device to Apple device. Our service doesn’t limit your choice of devices, or who provides them. For example, there could be one user on an Apple mobile running a video call whilst another user is on a Samsung Android device. Or another example is the ability to video call from an Apple device to a Windows laptop.
Features & Benefits
- Wide range of voice features including auto attendant, hunt groups, call recording and visual voice mail
- Create virtual meeting rooms
- Encourages organised workflow
- Enables remote working from any location
- Work from any device
- Access all information from a work desk